Kimolos & North Milos
A wonderful tour to traditional South Kimolos and beautiful North Milos
Milos to Kimolos/North Milos Cruises - Private Boat Tours-Trips
Then, we continue north to another picturesque and secluded beach named Athinia.
A bit further north, we come across the idyllic Makropounta beach where we can swim to our heart’s delight.
After that, we turn south towards Milos and reach the magnificent Sarakiniko beach, one of the most photographed spots in Milos and the Cyclades. Here, we can spend an hour swimming in deep waters, jumping and diving off the tall greyish-white cliffs that have an otherworldly appearance.
We move a little further to Navagio (Shipwreck), where we can swim in deep waters and see an old shipwreck from 2003 about 8 to 10 meters underwater.
Heading northeast, we reach Alogomandra beach where we can stop and swim in its crystal-clear waters.
Next is Papafragas, a breathtaking location that resembles a huge natural swimming pool created by an enormous cave carved out of a cliff. There’s also a small strip of sand that forms the beach. We can snorkel and admire this unique geological phenomenon.
Finally, we head back to Pollonia bay, ending an incredible day filled with memories that will last a lifetime.
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.