Kimolos & Poliegos
A wonderful tour to spectacular Poliegos and traditional Kimolos
Milos to Kimolos/Polyaigos RIB Cruises - Private Boat Rentals-Tours
Here, you will find all the details you need to privately rent a boat to cruise to Kimolos & Poliegos and enjoy a 5hr boat excursion to these spectacular islands.
At A La Mer – Milos boat rental company, we set sail from the Pollonia marina dock, heading in a north-north-east direction, and navigate the strait between Kimolos and Poliegos. After about 3 nautical miles, we reach the east side of Kimolos island and stop at Goupa Kara, a tranquil fishing village reminiscent of Greece in the 1950s. This idyllic spot features a rock shaped like an elephant with a prominent trunk.
Next, we head north to Prassonisi or Prassa, one of the most picturesque beaches in the Cyclades, where we can swim to our heart’s content. We then continue east to the uninhabited island of Poliegos, home to wild goats and named after the Greek words for “many” and “goat.”
After another 3 NM, we reach Poliegos and stop at the open roof cave of Fanara, with its crystal-clear blue water and awe-inspiring volcanic walls. We then head south to bay of Faros and admire the lighthouse, built by the British in 1898 and still in use, before swimming and potentially feeding the wild goats.
Next, we sail to a secluded bay in the southern part of Poliegos that is perfect for snorkeling, and then continue to Kalogeroi, a bay with white and pink pebbles and old mine ruins. We also visit Blue Bay, an incredible spot with turquoise waters, before stopping at Myrsini beach, where the rich and famous often drop anchor.
Finally, we return to Milos and finish the day at Pollonia, with memories that will last a lifetime!
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.