A half day Tour of a spectacular uninhabited island with amazing crystal clear turquoise waters
Milos to Poliegos RIB Tours - Private Boat Rentals-Cruises
Discover the beauty of the biggest Cycladic uninhabited island of Poliegos with a private half-day boat excursion.
We start at the dock of Pollonia and head to the island after a 6NM, 15-minute journey.
The island’s name, “Poliegos,” means “many goats” in Greek, as the only inhabitants are wild goats.
If the weather permits, we’ll visit the stunning open-roof cave of Fanara with crystal-clear blue water and vibrant colors on the volcanic walls.
You can swim or take photos sitting on the rock in the middle of the cave.
Next, we’ll stop at the bay of Faros to admire the historic lighthouse and swim in the turquoise waters.
We’ll also have the chance to feed the wild goats on the beach with snacks, fruits, or vegetables.
At the southern end of the island, we’ll pass the iconic Indian totem rock and anchor in a secluded bay for snorkeling.
Then, we’ll head to the bay of Kalogeroi with ruins of old mines and enter caves to see the beautiful waters.
Our journey ends back in Pollonia after a day filled with unforgettable memories.
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.